Save The Planet
Make your construction project one that helps the planet. An LED Jobsite reduces CO2 emissions and waste through ultra-efficient lighting and reusable, durable lights. Our community of general contractors and electrical contractors realize that a sustainable project encompasses both the finished building and how the building is constructed.
LED jobsite benefits
Through dramatically reduced energy usage, no maintenance lights, and durable construction that can be used again and again, the LED Jobsite system creates huge benefits for the environment as well as your bottom line. An amazing win-win!
The LED Jobsite will:
- provide for a potential LEED credit in Innovation and Design,
- reduce your electricity demand,
- reduce electrical consumption and CO2 emissions
- reduce waste by reusing lights from project to project, and
- eliminate hazardous mercury waste from your temp lighting
Our President, Brian Astl, won a Clean50 award for our LED Jobsite system, underscoring a product innovation that delivers environmental and financial benefits.
100,000,000 kWh milestone
In May of 2018, our community of general and electrical contractors surpassed 100,000,000 kWh of electricity savings through using the LED Jobsite system.
The milestone was reached in a little over two years, with the savings growing exponentially as adoption rates increase. If you monetize the savings using an average of 10 cents/kWh (national average), it adds up to $10M of savings in electricity costs.
In addition, this milestone is equal to:
- avoiding 73,000 metric tons of CO2
- taking almost 15,000 cars off the road
- powering over 10,000 homes for a year
- avoiding 160,000 lbs of waste
- avoiding almost 660,000 mg of hazardous mercury waste
track the savings in real-time for your project
As part of our value-add to your project, we will provide a custom LED Jobsite Success Page that shows, in real-time, the savings you have created by using the LED Jobsite system instead of bulb-based lighting.
Share this page with your stakeholders from the client, to future tenants, to your internal staff. Seeing the impact of your good choices in real time is a powerful tool to show that you are a member of the LED Jobsite community.